New at FLA
- Falls Lake Academy is now accepting applications for the open staff positions for school year 2015-2016.
- Early Yearbook orders are due by March 20th. All orders are to be submitted ONLINE ONLY. After that extra yearbooks can be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis at $25.00.
- If you would like to submit photos to be considered for the yearbook, please send them to Ms. Bailey by Feb. 15th.
- Report Cards were sent home on January 27
- Wishlist for the USO rack pack and care packages. See this student volunteer opportunity as well. Ends January 30.
- Talent Show Auditions being held February 3rd and 4th.
- ACC Barnstorming Tour is coming to FLA on April 9! See the press release.
- Volunteer Opportunity for students on the last Saturday of the month from now until April.
- The library is opens for student use!
- Call for Volunteers to help process books this week.
- The March Band and Choir Concert has been moved to February 26.
- Volunteer to help us serve student lunches for January!
- Find out more about Athletics Sponsorship.
- Student Volunteering information for the 2014-2015 school year available!
- Parent Volunteering Tracking system information for the 2014-2015 School Year!
- Book Donation Guidelines are now available under the parent tab.
- Third Grade Test Results now available.
- Director of Development wanted.
- Check us out on Facebook.
Enrollment Information 2015-2016
The application period for the 2015-2016 school year has begun. Applications can be completed electronically through a link found in the Admissions tab. Email confirmations will be sent after applications are submitted. Paper applications will also be available in the school office during regular business hours (Monday-Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30pm) or may be printed from the website. The application deadline is 5:00pm on Friday, March 6, 2015. Applications received after the deadline are not entered into the lottery but will be placed at the end of the grade level waiting list. The lottery will be held on Friday, March 20th at 6:30pm in our school gymnasium. Visit our admissions section for more information and links to the application.
What's New On The Website?
- Yearbook ordering information for 2015-2016 has been added.
- Enrollment information for 2015-2016 has been added.
- Scholastic Book Code for Mrs. Wagner has been added.
- December Board Meeting Minutes have been added.
Last updated January 29, 2015
If you find something on the site that doesn't work the way you'd expect, please contact us.