Office hours are offered from 7:55–8:20 a.m.,
Monday – Thursday.
- Monday – Math
- Tuesday – English, Spanish, Freshman Seminar
- Wednesday – Science/Health and PE
- Thursday – Social Studies
- Students are permitted to BRING THEIR COMPUTERS to school. It must be an operational laptop. No tablets will be granted access to the network.
- If needed, Falls Lake Academy will still provide laptops for daily use only. School owned laptops will not go home with students.
- Falls Lake Academy has purchased Office 365 for all students. Directions for installing Office 365 will be given to students during the first week of school. The only specifications needed for the computer are that it has to be able to access the internet.
This year at the high school, students will have a fire time period after 2nd period each day. It is a privilege at Falls Lake Academy to be given time in your day to work on assignments and meet with teachers. It is very important that you use this time wisely to be productive. Click HERE to see the rules of Firetime.
Students that have completed their driver’s ed class will have an opportunity to complete driving time during the summer. Students that turn 14 ½ by September will be eligible to take driver’s ed during the next class that will be offered at the end of September.
Student drivers will park in the North Lot in their assigned spaces. Student drivers MUST register their vehicle with the office and purchase a parking pass.
- Parking passes are available for purchase for sophomores and juniors. The parking space fee is included in Senior fees. Students will need to present a copy of their license and registration.
- Parents that permit off-campus lunch for their junior or senior will have to sign a permission form.
- Seniors may also pay to paint their own parking space. You can only use latex paint; the student artwork has to be approved before the student can paint their spot.
- 10th grade students will be taking the Pre-ACT in October.
- 10th grade students will have the option to take the PreSAT in the spring.
- 11th grade students will be taking the PSAT/NMSQT in October.
- 11th grade students will take the ACT late February/early March. They will automatically be signed up for this test. AP testing will begin in early May.
The Pre-ACT is just that, practice for the ACT. These scores can also be used as a way to qualify for the Career-College Promise Program, taking courses at VGCC during junior and/or senior year. The PSAT/NMSQT scores are sent to colleges and are tied to student scholarship opportunities.
Official transcript – Transcript that should be mailed directly from me to a college, scholarship committee, or any other institution that will not accept an unofficial copy. An official copy becomes invalid if opened by a person besides the designated committee or institution.
Unofficial transcript – If you would like to have a copy of your transcript so you may use the information for your college application, personal use, etc.
JUNIOR & SENIOR PROM
THE ENCHANTED FOREST
APRIL 4, 2020
7:00 pm-11:00 pm
Tickets will be sold by the student government in the commons area during lunch.
2/17 – 2/28
- 1 – $40
- 2 – $75
3/2 – 3/13
- 1 – $50
- 2 – $80
3/16 – 3/31
Each – $75
No Tickets will be sold