First Baptist Creedmoor and FBC Academy is pleased to announce the opportunity for Granville County graduating seniors to apply for a $500 scholarship. The FBCA Impact Scholarship seeks to support the community by giving back through the annual scholarship. Students are required to submit a short application, an essay, two letters of recommendation and a high school transcript to apply for the scholarship. SEE INFO BELOW or ATTACHMENTS FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Scholarship packets are due by March 2, 2020. The scholarship packets may be submitted by email to FBCAImpactScholarship@gmail.com or by mail to FBCA Impact Scholarship, PO Box 38 Creedmoor, NC 27522.
The following requirements should be met for the Scholarship Packet:
• FBCA Impact Scholarship 2020 Application (completed in its entirety)
• Essay (typed, double spaced 3-4 pages but 2,500-word maximum)
• Topics you may choose one (you only need to submit one essay from one of the topics below)
• “Who has impacted me the most?
• “How will I make an impact after I graduate?”
• Two Letters of Recommendation
• High School Transcript (an unofficial copy is acceptable)
If you have any questions prior to submitting your application you may email
Scholarship award decisions (5 scholarships will be awarded) will be made by March 16, 2020. An award presentation will be held for scholarship winners on Saturday, March 28, 2020, at the 2020 FBCA Fun Run held at South Granville High School (approximate time 11:15 am). Winners do not have to be present but invited and preferred.
FBCA Impact Scholarship Intro Letter (2020).pdfFBCA Impact Scholarship Application (2020).pdfFun Run 2020 Flyer.pdf